On our way through North Dakota after spending the night in Jamestown due to the weather.
Mom made us stellar cookies that helped us get through the trip. I don't know what we would have done without them.
We stopped for gas and lunch in some town in Montana which had a casino next to the Subway.
This is my way of saying we're in Montana.
After a good nights sleep in Missoula, MT we decided to take pictures for Taylor of us with Mr. Penguin.
Mr. Penguin traveled all the way with us to Moscow, ID.
On the dock in Coeurd d'Alene
After a whole week of rain and snow in Spokane, finally the skies cleared up for an afternoon.
This is the Gulseth home, they we're totally awesome about us staying with them until we got our plans figured out. They outside of the hustle and bustle of the city but in a very pretty area surrounded by woods.
2 comments:
Is it OK to say I love that Germany nose?
miss you both!
I'm jealous of MR. P! Why wasn't I invited to be smashed against the back window, to witness the wonderful views, while traveling across country.
Post a Comment