- warm sunshine weather FINALLY
- free special blend of coffee from work
- laughter with friends
- the sweet smells of a spring rain shower (or I should say downpour)
- peaceful moments of refreshing the soul outdoors
- free loaf of bread from my work's bakery
- conversations with strangers
- captivating smiles
- espresso floats
- running into friends at the park
- satisfaction over completing my "to-do" list
- driving with my windows down
- fresh melon
- the feeling of success over problem solving (over and over and over again)
- eating lunch outside
But when I tried to pin point the highlight of my week, I'd have to say it was getting a hug from a complete stranger. There was so much selflessness and love behind the gesture that has caused me to have such gratitude towards this stranger, who had the courage to ask if she could hug me, not knowing what my reaction or response would be. Yeah, I would say that was the highlight of my week.
No comments:
Post a Comment