So out of the blue I decided to take a trip to see Joe, Chelsea and Akon down in Arizona.
...don't worry I was invited ;)
Due to a little mishap I ended up taking a later flight out of Lewiston which somehow put me in first class seating for my layover flight from Salt Lake City to Phoenix. It was pretty much awesome. Flying first class is the way to go. I'd recommend it to anyone.
The Axtmans spoiled me with a good time. Here are just a few of the things we did: awesome meals, fetch with Akon, shopping at Savers and Half Priced books, a showing of the newly released movie "Hunger Games" and a trip to the Phoenix Botanical Gardens and Butterfly Exhibit.
The cactus plants were in bloom while we were at the botanical gardens.
Chelsea and I were admiring the tree which looked like it came out of a Dr. Seuss book.
Just like the natives...
Learning to make paint brushes and flour with native plants.
The Butterfly Exhibit:
Joe somehow managed to get a butterfly to land on him.
It was pretty sweet.
Last but not least hanging out with Akon ;)










2 comments:
SWEET!
This was the best visit ever! I hope your journey is going well right now.
Post a Comment