Thursday, September 17, 2009

Millions are Good...

"Millions are good without God."

That's what a billboard paid for by the American Humanist society states. Every month this organization displays a new saying about not needing prayer or God and everyday on my way to work I get to see it. But today there was a new sign which struck a cord.

Sure maybe millions are "good" without God but is that enough? Is "good" all people want out of life? What if I want "great" or "fantastic"? Is "good" all they can offer people? Cos that doesn't seem enough to convince me to give up my faith (not that I'm looking for a reason but you do catch my drift?).

Let's look at what Webster says about the word Good:
(click on it to read)

Settling for "good" just isn't enough for me and I hope other people realize that "good" is never going to be enough for them either.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

LOL I just gave this to John to read and he says: "Wow! thats good! ... uhh I mean, better than good!" hahaha