Sunday, June 3, 2007

Life as I call it




As of January 2007, I have been dwelling in Twin Falls, Idaho working at CSN International Radio. Currently I am a weekend/night operator and work the odd hours. Behind all the button pushing and monitor watching my job really consists of making sure people across the U.S. hear the word of God over the radio through pastor messages and praise and worship.



Although far away from all of my family and I miss them a lot :(
I am close to my man, Johannes.




3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love your blog! Thank you so much for including me. It only took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to leave a comment, but that is what happens to old people (we become technically challenged). The Ring is beautiful!!! I love it. You two look great and very happy together. Picture of your mom are great too. Yes, God is great!!

Spring said...

Congratulations Katie!!!

Mucho Love ~ Spring

Anonymous said...

Mom, you may need a strong perscription for your glasses. I belive on another comment area I commented on how the ring looked and I went into much great detail on it's great beauty and how it reminded me on the necklace that the girl wore on the Titanic (I think her name was Rose or something.) don't go throwing it off the ship when you get old katie! Give it to someone to sell for heavens sake... The Microphone looks funny as well. How come it's yellow? I like you more than spring...and fall....and summer...and all the seasons!